Trado is a lightweight, easy to use ecommerce platform; designed to allow developers to quickly deploy a premium online store. The platform comes bundled with an abundance of modular based support for popular services such as Google Merchants, PayPal, Stripe and many more.
Need help setting up Trado? Check out our Getting Started guide!
Want to see Trado in action?
Or launch the demo on a free Heroku instance.
This is a list of modules which are supported by the Trado platform. These modules allow users to set up additional functionality within the application:
Stay up to date on the development of Trado and reach out to the community with these helpful resources:
- Join our Slack Team to contribute and receive support
- Ask questions and receive support on our Google Group
- Follow and tweet us on Twitter
- Like and comment on Facebook
- Full list of changes and previous versions in our Release Notes
- Upgrade to Rails 5
- Admin activity log
- Payoneer payment gateway (payoneer.com)
Trado follows Semantic Versioning 2.0 as defined at http://semver.org.
How to contribute
- Fork the project
- Create your feature or bug fix
- Add the requried tests for it.
- Commit (do not change version or history)
- Send a pull request against the development branch