Module for MailChimp newsletter subscription in the Trado Ecommerce platform. If you would like to get started using the Trado Ecommerce platform, head on over to the Official site!
Add module to your Gemfile:
Then run bundle to install the Gem:
Set up an initializer file with your MailChimp API keys:
Gibbon::Request.api_key = "your_api_key" Gibbon::Request.timeout = 15
e.g. config/initializers/mailchimp.rb. It would be a good idea to store sensitive data in config/secrets.yml.
Now generate migrations and assign model concerns:
rails generate trado_mailchimp_module:install bundle exec rake db:migrate
Restart the main application server:
foreman start -f Procfile.dev
You can then modify the MailChimp List Id for your newsletter emails in the admin store settings.
- List available lists from MailChimp in the Store settings administration
- Render newsletter signup form
Trado Mailchimp module follows Semantic Versioning 2.0 as defined at http://semver.org.
How to contribute
- Fork the project
- Create your feature or bug fix
- Add the requried tests for it.
- Commit (do not change version or history)
- Send a pull request against the development branch