- rewind 45 Rewind is a (CQRS) event store server written in Python.
- gorewind 32 This is a port of Rewind to the Go programming language.
- disco-slct 12 A mapreduce implementation of SLCT (http://ristov.users.sourceforge.net/slct/) using Disco.
- go-csv 8 A (better) csv module for Go.
- osTicket 7 Improvements to osTicket 1.6.0: Customize who you are replying to, CC and BCC in replies, show TO and CC headers in GUI and more... If osTicket had a proper channel for patches I would submit these.
Repositories contributed to
- saltstack/salt 6,199 Software to automate the management and configuration of any infrastructure or application at scale. Get access to the Salt Open software package repository here:
- mixpanel/mixpanel-java 16
- Runscope/httpbin 2,596 HTTP Request & Response Service, written in Python + Flask.
- elazarl/goproxy 1,034 An HTTP proxy library for Go
- greenlaw110/Rythm 163 A "Razor" like, rich featured, high performance and easy to use Java template engine
Contributions in the last year 159 total Feb 14, 2015 – Feb 14, 2016
Longest streak 4 days August 17 – August 20
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
1 Pull Request
7 Issues reported
- Open #31081 salt.modules.file.line documentation unclarities
- Open #31080 salt.states.file.line documentation doesn't explain "name"
- Closed #2 The project link is broken
- Open #31056 file.symlink documentation improvement
- Closed #13 Bootstrap script for MaxOSX
- Open #296 Support for disabling global JVM shutdown hook
- Closed #30983 salt.modules.aptpkg.upgrade does not necessarily do `apt-get dist-upgrade`