Jeremy Hitchcock - Resume
Be backend engineer/infratructure manager for a large scale system, managing server architecture and site traffic.
Loyola Marymount University (LMU), Los Angeles, CA Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Graduation: May 2018
CryptoSym Fall/Winter: 2017 Los Angeles, CA
- One of the founding memebers for a Cryptocurrency market simulator application.
- Head of backend engineering and CTO of product, set coding standards, managed site hosting adn development
- Source code creation of backend framework using NodeJS and AWS for hosting
Engineering Intern Summer: 2016, 2017 Vinfolio, San Francisco, CA
- Worked closely with development team redesigning associate and main site, managing website infrastructure.
- Participated in Code reviews and analysis + learned full stack development and working in a team environment
Corporate Intern Summer: 2015 - January 2016 Hitchcock Rosenfield Investment Group, San Francisco, CA
- Compiled, formatted, organized spreadsheets based on different custoemr profiles
- Completed a cloud based client merger of the companies contacts from a client-side program to a cloud based, more accessible platform
- Handled client contact scheduling.