The latest release of GPUProfiler v1.05 is finally available.
Dark UI theme (light theme can be enabled in options) #50
Automated timed series profiling via command line options #55
|-d||int||3660||Profile duration (in minutes)|
|-r||int||500||Repeat (number of times)|
|-t||Append time stamp|
|-m||Minimize during profiling|
|-x||Exit on completion|
GPUProfiler.exe -i 1 -d 30 -r 10 -f c:\tmp\profile.gpd -t -m -x
- Default interval, duration, plot bold level as well as the application standard and dash-view window sizes /positions are also saved.
GPU WDDM or TCC mode detection #43
New Monitoring Capabilities
- Per-Process GPU utilization monitoring (currently not serialized in the GPD file, no graph support -yet)
- Improved DPI scaling support, 100%, 125%, 200% #40
- Default profile view displays the first 60 samples and scrolls from then on #57
- Improved display performance for longer profile runs.
- Two step bolding of the individual plot lines, (third step is to hide it) hotkey ‘g’ for GPU, etc. #22
- Three step bolding of the plot lines (hotkey ‘b’) #41
- Legend display toggle (hotkey 'l') #42
- Dash-view automatically hides legend and Axis labels #42
- Resource utilization histogram update when visible data range changes
- Arrow keys translate within the plot view
- Ctrl+up (zoom in), Ctrl+down (zoom out)
- 4 state 'Home' and 'End' functions
- Zoom all
- Show first / last 50% of total
- Show first / last 25% of total
- Show first / last 13% of total.
- 'Page Up' / 'Page Down' translate along the X-Axis
There are other small changes from v1.04 that I have made, and as with all new releases, there are corner cases that I have not completely tested and would appreciate any discovered bugs to be added to the page.
New feature requests can be added and tracked there as well.