Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
The latest release of GPUProfiler v1.05 is finally available.
Dark UI theme (light theme can be enabled in options) #50
Automated timed series profiling via command line options #55
|-d||int||3660||Profile duration (in minutes)|
|-r||int||500||Repeat (number of times)|
|-t||Append time stamp|
|-m||Minimize during profiling|
|-x||Exit on completion|
GPUProfiler.exe -i 1 -d 30 -r 10 -f c:\tmp\profile.gpd -t -m -x
- Default interval, duration, plot bold level as well as the application standard and dash-view window sizes /positions are also saved.
GPU WDDM or TCC mode detection #43
New Monitoring Capabilities
- Per-Process GPU utilization monitoring (currently not serialized in the GPD file, no graph support -yet)
- Improved DPI scaling support, 100%, 125%, 200% #40
- Default profile view displays the first 60 samples and scrolls from then on #57
- Improved display performance for longer profile runs.
- Two step bolding of the individual plot lines, (third step is to hide it) hotkey ‘g’ for GPU, etc. #22
- Three step bolding of the plot lines (hotkey ‘b’) #41
- Legend display toggle (hotkey 'l') #42
- Dash-view automatically hides legend and Axis labels #42
- Resource utilization histogram update when visible data range changes
- Arrow keys translate within the plot view
- Ctrl+up (zoom in), Ctrl+down (zoom out)
- 4 state 'Home' and 'End' functions
- Zoom all
- Show first / last 50% of total
- Show first / last 25% of total
- Show first / last 13% of total.
- 'Page Up' / 'Page Down' translate along the X-Axis
There are other small changes from v1.04 that I have made, and as with all new releases, there are corner cases that I have not completely tested and would appreciate any discovered bugs to be added to the page.
New feature requests can be added and tracked there as well.