- Paging, which can be set to any size but defaults to 30 rows
- Filterable and searchable, thanks to be based upon ADGV.AdvancedDataGridView and the Objectlistview implementation of IBindingListView applied to the bound data
- If the data is editable then any enums columns will be combo boxes with the enum as a lookup datasource
- DateTime cells are edited with a DateTimeEditingControl
- The contents can exported to Excel or PDF via a Microsoft.Reporting.WinForms.ReportViewer control.
- Option to switch to a DataGrid to navigate to related objects.
- Clicking a column sorts the current page not the whole enumeration as is normal in paged grids.
- For sorting and filtering to work with non IBindingListView datasources the datasource must be assigned via the methods such as InitialiseAndBindGridDataEditor in which case aObjectlistview will be created to provide those capabilities.
- Enumerable Debugger Visualizer for Visual Studio that displays any registered IEnumerable object in this grid
- As a LINQPad Custom Visualizers to show data in the LINQPad output panel
- HierarchyEditor, based on the DataTreeView, for displaying and editingAdjacency List (self referencing) data. (Available in LINQPad )
- Entity Browser to browse and editLLBLGen Pro entities from a database. (Available in LINQPad )
- Object Inspector for browsing the properties of an object and any objects it references. (Available in LINQPad )
- QueryRunner. A query runner user control (poor man's version ofLINQPad).
- Make it sort the whole enumeration rather than just the current page