About myself: I'm an IT professional, living aboard my sailboat in Salé, Morocco and at the age of 37.
After having owned a computer shop for 8 years and after 5 interesting years in IT support, I started working for a small software company as Technical Account Manager (September 2018).
My current job requires NL/FR/EN language, 3rd level IT support skills, database knowledge and a good set of soft skills.
About my past activities, it has been fruitful working at the Service Desk of this large enterprise (5 000 managed workstations). In my role as Service Desk Technical Lead and later as Service Desk Coordinator, I created a self-help tool, a Skill Matrix, for Service Desk agents. My Service Desk related activities (May 2013 - August 2018) here below:
- Incident handling (5y.)
- Single Point of Contact for Service Desk agents (4,5y.)
- Single Point of Contact for customer (3y.)
- Knowledge management (3y.)
- SLA reporting (2y.)
In my spare time, I tought myself basic system administration and basic programming skills doing the following activities:
- PowerShell scripting: remote sessions, database queries, CSV data processing, COM objects (Excel)
- Microsoft Azure Stack: I experiment with Azure resources (Infrastructure as a Service) in my home lab
- Cloud: creating a POC using both my free Azure and AWS account, interconnected by VPN tunnel
- Programming: I wrote my own PHP/MySQL accounting app 13 years ago, now published on Github
- IoT/Linux: hobby project with linux servers, IoT boards, IoT data protocols, dashboards (Node-RED)
- Web design: Joomla CMS: adding extensions, troubleshooting upgrades, HTML/CSS/PHP adjustments
- IT Knowledge Management: I'm familiar with MediaWiki, Github, DokuWiki, ServiceNow, Jira
Not related to IT: consultancy for prospecting sailing yacht buyers
At the moment I do not consider job offers. My personal website: http://www.adambahri.com