Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the Juno-Windows-Class-Library wiki!
I'll be copying pages from dsource to here. This centralizes the docs and allows for editing.
Juno is a general-purpose class library for the D programming language. It aims to offer the kind of power and ease-of-use enjoyed on platforms such as .NET and Java to D developers.
- Check out the source commits for news
Oct 14, 2012
- More deprecations; to reduce work on 64bit compatibility deprecations will be getting removed instead of updated.
Oct 2, 2012
- Several functions have been deprecated in favor of Phobos
- Support for D 1.x can be considered officially dropped
The Juno Class Library
Required Updating Libraries
Packages included in Juno cover such areas as
- COM server and client programming
- XML processing?
- File-system I/O?
- 2-D graphics and imaging?
- Encrypting and decrypting data?
- Downloading data from the Internet?
The Juno Toolset
Juno will also offer tools to help programmers be more productive. For example, the Type Library Importer generates D modules from COM type libraries that you can import into your Juno-based projects.
- Type Library Importer (tlbimpd)
Get started with Juno by following these tutorials.
You can also follow these examples.
These are examples from the examples directory.