This version fixes the bug that caused users to be asked to log into their Steam accounts far too often. It also makes use of Steam's new batch confirmation acceptance feature when auto-confirmation is enabled, and there are multiple confirmations to auto-confirm.
This release fixes the following issues:
-Fixes market confirmations causing a crash
-Prompts user to re-enter their login details when their Steam OAuth token has expired. This fixes the confirmations page being blank.
This release has been deemed stable enough to warrant version 1.0.
- Added a setup wizard on first run of this new version.
- Added the ability to import accounts from an Android device (experimental).
- Added the ability to re-login to your Steam account, if you change your password or something else.
- Added a copy button for the steam guard login code.
- Added an application icon thanks to @Top-Cat.
- Added a tray icon for easy launching of confirmations and copying of login code.
- Added an optional popup form when new confirmations are received (enable in settings).
- Added a search box for the accounts list.
- Added a way to re-arrange accounts. (Press CTRL + UP or CTRL + DOWN to move them)
- Added a menu item to reload session, use this if your trade confirmations window starts showing blank.
- Fixed some instances where the application would hang while loading some things. This is still an occasional problem and should be fixed in later releases.
- Lots of bug fixes! Anything left over is most likely bugs from https://github.com/geel9/SteamAuth
Note: this release does not support family view. To view confirmations or add your account you must remove family view from your account.