For my blog post about this project. Including all the technical information that I learned, please visit my website https://coderjesus.com/blog/pgp-suota/
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THERE MAY BE RISKS USING THIS SOFTWARE, I AM NOT LIABLE FOR ANY BRICKED PGP.
Suota Go+ is an Android Client and DA14580 image that can extract the Device/Blob Key from any Pokemon Go Plus over-the-air. (Pokeball Plus is not supported!). The client performs the over-the-air installation process, extracts the device/blob key, and saves the keys as a *.json file. So far I have successfully extracted keys from 3 different PGP (2 legitimate, 1 clone) on a Samsung Galaxy S8+ and a One Plus 5. Unfortunately iOS is not supported, if anyone is interested in implementing it please submit a pull request or create your own client and I will link it on this project.
Building the Client from source
Run this command
git clone https://github.com/Jesus805/pgp_suota
pgp_suota\Client\suota_pgp\suota_pgp.sln with Visual Studio
Ensure NuGet packages are installed by right clicking the
suota_pgp.Android project and then selecting "Manage NuGet packages..."
Build The project
Building the Firmware from source
I do not recommend this option unless you have a DA14580 development board to test it on.
Instructions are listed in
- Install the
Suota Go+.apkon your Android Device.
Suota Go+will generate a
patch.imgin that folder.
- Connect your Go+ to the Pokemon Go App.
- Once connected, open
- Under the "Patch Device" tab, click the Refresh button.
- Select the paired Go+.
patch.imgunder "Firmware File".
- Once you have selected your device and the patch. Select "Start Patch".
- The device will patch and will let you know when it has completed.
- Wait about 60 seconds then go to the 'Key Extractor" tab
- Select "Scan" and select the "PGP Key Extractor" device.
- Select "Get Device Info" to read the device/blob key.
- Select "Save" to save it as a .json file in the
- Restore the device to it's original state.
To maximize your success, please ensure that the Go+ is next to your mobile device. It is also recommended to use a new battery before beginning the process.