but what did I just fix?
Support for record and union types + parser test
i hate git!
…develop Conflicts: src/fsharper/Services.FSharp/src/Analyses/Bulbs/FSharpContextActionDataBuilder.cs src/fsharper/Services.FSharp/src/Analyses/Bulbs/FSharpContextActionDataProvider.cs src/fsharper/Tests/FSharpParserTest.cs src/fsharper/Tests/Tests.csproj
* Supports the trailing semicolon * No type extension yet * I am voluntarily breaking *TestUnfinishedConstructs01* because I'm not sure of how the error should be represented.
Nothing really working but a draft for starting a new .psi in according to the current grammar http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/cambridge/projects/fsharp/manual/spec.html#_Toc335818983
Includes unit tests
Happens with operator keyworks
* Literals such as ``1.23m``
* Numbers such as bigint (1234I), and other suffix variants
* Renamed old float literal tests to float32 unit tests
* Added uppercase version of the hexadecimal, octal and binary representation versions
File was useless and didn't seem to be used anywhere
* Includes hexadecimal, octal and binary representation * Adds unit tests * Fixes #42