Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Adds experimental support for Kotlin/JS incremental compilation
- Adds new features to JSR-305 custom nullability annotations support
- Brings a lot of bug fixes in the automatic Parcelable implementation generator and provides it with IDE support
- Improves Gradle incremental builds
- Introduces new inspections, performance improvements and bug fixes in the IntelliJ plugin
The complete list of changes in this release can be found in the changelog.
The update is compatible with all versions of IntelliJ IDEA from 2016.3 until 2017.3, as well as with Android Studio 2.3, 3.0 and 3.1 Canary.