xUnit.net + dotCover meta-runner for TeamCity
This meta-runner runs xUnit.net tests inside of TeamCity and includes dotCover coverage reports.
Full details can be found @ http://www.wwwlicious.com/2015/09/25/teamcity-dotcover-xunit-at-last/
- Nuget to be configured on the TeamCity server.
- A local or remote nuget feed accessible by all build agent servers containing the xunit console runner package.
- In the TeamCity UI: Administration > Projects > Edit (project item) > Meta-Runners > Upload Meta-Runner
- Download MRPP_xunit_dotcover.xml ( <- right click and save this link)
- Browse for the xml file just downloaded
- Give it a name like "xunit.xml" if one isn't added for you
- Click Save
Now when adding a build step you can choose the new
xUnit.net + dotCover 💕 runner from the bottom of the list.
What it does
- downloads the latest available console runner from a local or remote nuget feed
- uses wildcard searching to find and run xUnit.net tests
- (Optional) provides dotCover coverage reporting and statistics back to Teamcity.
- return error codes to fail builds.
- Supports both xUnit.net v1.x and v2.x test assemblies.
- (Optional) generates dotCover report
The following files are published as build artifacts by this runner
- dotCover configuration xml
- dotCover logs
- coverage files (*.dcvr)
- dotCover Report (html, json, xml, ndependxml)
Configuration Option Defaults*
*Editable as required