Open source call flooder using Twilio API.
Table of Contents
This type of attack is reffered to as a TDoS or Telephony Denial of Service attack.
- Distributed stress testing
- Live testing
- Prove the new system is stable and find bugs that only occur in the real world
- Regression testing
- Performance comparison
Open Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 & run
Install-Package Twilioin NuGet Package Manager console.
$ sudo git clone https://github.com/Jfaler/soup
- Nodejs implementation
Justin Faler - Initial work - Jfaler
Zachary Scally - Initial work - zscally
Jesse Morgan - Initial work - morgajel
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
- Star & Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request :D
Want to report a bug, request a feature, contribute or translate Soup?
- Browse our issues, comment on proposals, report bugs.
- Clone the Soup repo, make some changes according to our development guidelines and issue a pull-request with your changes.
- Anything you want to tell us please send it to:
- If you need technical support or customization service, contact us:
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details.