Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Updated to Minecraft 1.14
- Now requires Java 8
Due to the change to Java 8 and privatizing a couple methods, I've bumped the version to 4.0.0.
- Updated to 1.13, previous versions probably still work.
- Removed MCStats - it's down most of the time, and I don't actually care about stats.
- Added a reload command (/chunkspawnerlimiter reload, alias /csl)
- Prevented a redundant chunk check when active inspections and chunk load checks were both enabled
properties.ignore-metadata- Don't count entities with a certain metadata
- Default: ignore entities added by the Shopkeepers plugin.
- Improved efficiency of CreatureSpawnEvent cancelling slightly
- Ignore Players earlier and more effectively
properties.preserve-named-entitiesnow requires entities to be renamed by a player with a nametag.
properties.preserve-named-entities- if true, cull named entities only if all entities are named.
properties.prevent-creature-spawns- if true, new spawns are prevented rather than culling existing entities.
- Fixed central chunk being checked for cull twice on creature spawn if surrounding chunks are checked.
- Reformatted, reorganized, and cleaned up codebase.
- Updated Metrics to revision 7.