Because of apple’s release of the cool event-driven non-blocking network framework SwiftNIO, Vapor 3 introduced it at a blazing pace, leading to Vapor 2 and Vapor 3. The grammar is very different. For me personally, it looks like the difference between Swift 2 -> Swift 3 is awkward. So I used Vapor 3 to rewrite part of the interface and open it for reference and communication with interested partners. Currently listed in the document API has been deployed in a formal environment application, and will continue to be perfected as needed.
http://api.jinxiansen.com (Ubuntu 16.04), most api can be debugged directly here.Projects are deployed at
Here are just a few basic API and instructions. For more information, please download the project.
This project includes but is not limited to the following:
- Complete login, registration, password change, and exit function
- Send personal updates, get dynamic lists, get dynamic pictures, report
- Chinese characters, idioms, and after-sentence queries
- Crawler example: Crawling the iOS job information to get the crawl results
- Example of crawling novels: mortal cultivation into a biography of God
- Python interaction:
Python(.py)with parameter interaction examples
- Example of mail delivery
- HTML display example.
Preliminary work of running the project:
If you prefer mysql, you can see here.
If you have any questions or suggestions, you can submit a Issue ,
or contact me with email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SwiftServerSide-Vapor is released under the MIT license. See LICENSE for details.