Is an e-commerce framework based on Laravel and built from framwork-agnostic PHP packages. Our paradigm is based around the principal that e-commerce requirements are very unique to each use-case and a modular approach gives developers the leverage they need to address their applications requirements.
Very early stages of development, we are looking for significant community participation. We believe the current PHP e-commerce offerings are lacking and present a void in the PHP ecosphere. This project envisions filling that gap, lend us a hand and become part of something big while we are at ground zero. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to become a core contributer. Otherwise submit pull-requests to the master branch.
Currently all development is being done on
jiro-commerce/jiro and packages will be in
./jiro/package-name folders through to
0.2.0 as its easier. There after we will split out all packages into their own repositories.
We are following the PSR-2 coding style guide strictly.
Browse the issues and comment on anything you intend to work on so there is no crossover. We will setup a gitter channell ASAP.
- Basic entities (products, orders, promotions etc)
- Basic backend administration (auth, cms, entitiy CRUD)
- Basic extension system, ability to add packages to admin
- Basic frontend with no themeing abilities
- Variable products (EAV pattern)
- Product attributes (EAV pattern)
- Grid / table system for displaying lists of entity data
- Themeing system (back and frontend)
- Split packages into individual repositories
Jiro is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license