Android example app to show how to use a BroadcastReceiver to listen for incoming SMS and sending inside the APP, especially useful dealing with SMS-based services.
This is a bare bones repo, if you wish to see an actual implementation
- Check this repository: JoaquimLey/transport-eta
Contributions are always welcome!
Issues: Fell free to open a new issue. Follow the ISSUE_TEMPLATE.MD
Follow the "fork-and-pull" Git workflow.
- Fork the repo on GitHub
- Clone the project to your own machine
- Commit changes to your own branch
- Merge with current development branch
- Push your work back up to your fork
- Submit a Pull request your changes can be reviewed (please refere the issue if reported)
Prevent code-style related changes (at least run Ctrl+⌥+O, ⌥+⌘+L) before commiting.
Copyright © 2016 Joaquim Ley Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.