Matchbox is a toolkit for the matching and merging of entities. It was developed to assist Sunlight Labs in the creation of the Data Commons, a repository of linked open government data sets.
- supports creation and updating of entities
- handles merging of entities and history of merges
- Python module for interacting with the entity store
- simple HTTP-based API
- text matching algorithms for finding merge candidates
- web-based administration interface for managing the merge process
- importers and exporters for getting data into and results from the system
Please refer to docs/install.rst for full installation instructions.