Exopite Combiner and Minifier
Author link: http://www.joeszalai.org
Requires at least: 4.8.0
Tested up to: 5.0.3
Stable tag: 5.0.3
License: GPLv3 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
Suggestions and feedback are welcome
I think, plugin and theme developers use CDN (or other external soruce) for a reason.
jQuery and jQuery migrate will be also ignored.
Convert relatvie url('../..') src-s to absolute in css files.
The plugin has two methods:
First method work with the enqueued list from WordPress, it can be also done, to process the source code after output buffering, but sometimes plugin and theme developers use a conditional to enqueue resources only on some pages. In this case, the plugin will be run every time on the different page, and that would be more time, what we otherwise gain,
Second method process the HTML source after WordPress render them and before sent to browser. It will create a separate Css/JS file for each page, make sure, all "in the footer" enqueued scripts are correctly processed. This method uses PHP Simple HTML DOM Parser and Output Buffering.
remove the file via
exopite-combiner-minifier-skip-wp_scripts filter. (You could use as
array( 'jquery', ... ))
Install and activate.
No additional settings are required but you can change them in plguin options.
Install plugin from WordPress repository (not yet)
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
= 20190213 - 2019-02-13 = Major rewrite.
- Replace PHP Simple HTML DOM Parser with DomDocument for performace gain.
- Added: include first level @import to css.
- Added: option to insert CSS to header insed of using a file. (slower)
- Added: removing source map URLs in js files to avoid breaking.
= 20181123 - 2018-11-23 =
- Update: Update Exopite Simple Options Framework
= 20181103 - 2018-11-03 =
- Update: Exopite Simple Options Framework
= 20180817 - 2018-08-17 =
- Change: update url to new website
= 20180624 - 2018-06-24 = This is a realative big update.
- Added: inlcude style added by wp_add_inline_style
- Replaced: New minificator class from minifier.org. Better minify, less errors, faster and smaller file size
- Fixed: url() replacement in css typo
= 20180509 - 2018-05-09 =
- Added: Option to combine only
= 20180113 - 2018-01-13 =
- Added: if enqueued file list changed, regenerate
- Fixed: hooks for method-2
= 20180107 - 2018-01-07 =
- Added: new options menu.
- Added: remove cached files.
- Added: method 2 to process the HTML source after WordPress render them and before sent to browser to prevent dependency issues if/for scripts enqueued in footer.
- Changed: replace JShrink with JSMinPlus
= 20171224 - 2017-12-24 =
- Fix scripts data collection.
- Do not run in admin area.
= 20171223 - 2017-12-23 =
- Initial release.
The GPL license of Exopite Multifilter grants you the right to use, study, share (copy), modify and (re)distribute the software, as long as these license terms are retained.
NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND! USE THIS SOFTWARES AND INFORMATIONS AT YOUR OWN RISK! READ DISCLAMER.TXT!
License: GNU General Public License v3