Notes for developers
- For maximum compatibility make sure that you're using the ["name"] for when setting object properties with reserved names like "goto" and "data" (Discovered during patching for Wii)
- Also do not use the comma after the last element of an array or a property of an object. Still work on many browsers but is broken for Opera Wii. (and probably IE, when will be supported)
- For making sure that your sub-scripts are loaded, try to add an "alert" at the end. Opera for Wii silently fail when there are syntax errors like the one explained before.
- Opera Wii wants that canvas have to be blitted at least once before being used - or fails with a browser crash! The built-in gbox.createCanvas was already fixed. Is a good thing to use that method for spawning canvas.
Thought as a flexible and simple Akihabara resource editor, AkibaKa has been committed partially uncompleted due to lack of time. It should be functional enough but I hope that I'll start working on it again or (better) that someone will pick up the code and give it a spin! :)
- Some way for updating the JSDoc automatically. (Darren and Darius wrapped up tutorials and docs! - BTW some scripts for generating docs form sources are needed)
- Better embeddability keeping playability on mobile
- Solve randomly blinking sprites on Wii (?)
- ON AkibaKa: add addImage and addTiles only when used!
- Audio compatibility Work in progress
Nice to have