What I'm currently contributing to:
- https://github.com/ppy/osu: Sitting at >150 PRs, fixing a ton of bugs (especially on UI), and doing project management.
- A personal Rainmeter skin (private): Needs cleanup before making it public.
What I'm planning to contribute to:
- https://github.com/ppy/osu-wiki: Used to contribute, just doing off and on project management.
- Brought consistency in their Markdown format and did a lot of reviews (>400 is what GitHub says). Taking a >1 year break because of https://github.com/ppy/osu and inability to contribute efficiently and effectively. Might go back once I feel the same with what I'm contributing right now.
- https://github.com/TeamRizu/OutFox: Following up on progress and reporting issues.
- Waiting until they release their source code.
What I used to contribute to:
- https://github.com/ppy/osu-web: Just reporting issues and doing project management very rarely.
- Made >100 issues when everything was still moving fast (buggy) and 80% were resolved to this day. Pretty solid website right now if you ask me.
I plan on contributing to various other open source projects when I'm experienced enough at coding in general.