Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Added commits of Feb 4, 2018 - e4427b7 - v1.23
If you don't have a custom main.cs, throw the content of the game folder into your game project folder and replace.
- SO: Windows, Linux
- GitHub Branch: Development
- Compressed: 7zip - Xz
- Win Compiled: default CMake options + VS14_2015 release Win32(x86)/Win64(x64)
- Linux Compiled: default CMake options + CodeBlock + Ninja release Linux x64
- Template: BaseGame and Full
- Modules: BlankGame(y), FPSGameplay(y), spectatorGameplay(y)
- Graphics: Direct3D 11, OpenGL 3.3
- Physics: Bullet(y) - PhysX(n)
- Window and Input: SDL(y) - DirectX(y)
- Tools: SQLite(n)
Windows - How To:
- Extract BaseGame, and rename to something like MyGame.
- Then extract Module, and copy "FPSGameplay" into data folder, it should be like this MyGame/game/data/FPSGameplay.
- Extract t3d_win_x64 into MyGame folder. Should be like this: MyGame/game/t3d_engine_x86.exe
- Run t3d_engine_x64.exe or t3d_engine_x86.exe
Linux - How To:
From GUI: use Archive Manager, doble click (Ubuntu Linux)
$ tar xJvf t3d_linux_x64.tar.xz
Using the Full template. If you want the new template, see "Windows - How To"
- Decompress the Full template and rename with you game name. Ex: My_game/
- Decompress t3d_linux_x64 into the game folder of your project Ex: My_Game/t3d_linux_x64.exe
- Run t3d_Linux_x64.exe
- BaseGame: The basic for run the engine.
- Modules: Included the official modules.
- Full Template: The old Full template, you can use this or the Basegame+Module
- t3d_win_x86 & t3d_win_x64: This will run your engine/game in Windows.
- t3d_win_x64_bullet: This will run your engine/game with "Bullet physics" active in Windows.
- t3d_linux_x64: This will run your engine/game in Linux
- t3d_linux_x64_bullet: This will run your engine/game with "Bullet physics" active in Linux
Note: If you have any problem with the new template "BaseGame + Module", try using the old "Full" template.