##What is it?
- AuxiPunk is an auxiliary AS3 library built on top of FlashPunk (Auxliary [additional] Punk or Auxilium [assistance] Punk).
- It is intended primarily to take the place of boilerplate code frequently written, or copy pasted, into game jam games.
- The code is fully documented with extensive comments and a demo class for each component.
- Currently the library includes these utilities:
- platformer physics including one-way platforms
- a platformer level parser for Tiled tmx files
- trailing effects
- bullet patterns
- text dialogs (like rpg style)
- bars (can be used for health guages/timers etc)
- periodic "spawning" (waves)
- screen shaking
- screen partitioning
- examples/demos of everything mentioned above (see ExampleMain)