The minimalist Pelican theme.
DON'T send any questions, issues or anything related to Flex to my personal email. They will be IGNORED by now. Your question maybe also is someone else's question. They SHOULD be public, so others can know how to fix configuration problems.
- Mobile First
- SEO Best Practices
- Open Graph
- Rich Snippets (JSON-LD)
- Related Posts (via plugin or AddThis)
- Minute read (via plugin) (new in 2.0)
- Multiple Code Highlight Styles
- Translation Support (new in 2.0)
- AddThis Share Buttons and Related Posts
- duoshuo (new in 2.2)
- Gauges Analytics
- Google AdSense (new in 2.1)
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Piwik Analytics
- Github Corners (new in 2.2)
- I18N Sub-sites (new in 2.0)
- Minute read) (new in 2.0)
- Related Posts
- Representative image (new in 2.2)
- Neighbors (new in 2.2)
The recommend way to install is over pelican-themes.
master branch is the development branch. If you're happy with fresh new things and maybe sometimes (
most of time) broken things you can clone the
master, but I would recommend to you to clone a tag branch.
Always open an issue before sending a PR. Talk about the problem/feature that you want to fix. If it's really a good thing you can submit your PR. If you send an PR without talking about before what it is, you may work for nothing.
As always, if you want something that only make sense to you, just fork Flex and start a new theme.
Did you liked this theme? Buy me a beer and support new features.
Translate this theme to new languages at Transifex.
Read more about Translation Support.
I'm using Flex in my personal blog.