Yuki Okushi is a FLOSS nerd, Japanese codewriting ninja, Rustacean, etc.
- crates.io team
- developing backend of https://crates.io
- community team
- helping l10n and events
- lang-docs team
- lead of that team, maintaining the nomicon
- library-reviewers team
- reviewing libc-related things and helping some reviews on rust-lang/rust and others
- diagnostics, triage, and prioritization WGs
- core team, current lead
- If you find me as a lead of Actix, please also check @robjtede's work, they're one of the core as well and doing great work, and more active than I currently :)
- one of the active maintainers
Writing an OS in Rust (ja)
- Helping Japanese translations of Writing an OS in Rust as a translator/reviewer
...and so on and on!
In addition to the contributions listed here, I've made various other contributions to the Rust community.
Outside of Rust
- i18n WG, working on i18n related things
- Japanese proofreader of API-docs
- GNOME foundation member
- Helping Japanese translations
When there's no response from me for a while
My notification is flooding and I often overlook your email, ping, review request, etc. When I don't respond for more than a week, feel free to ping me again or open an issue here, I'll prioritize it.
Thanks you for all my sponsors!
You can support me via GitHub Sponsors: https://github.com/sponsors/JohnTitor
Why do I need your help?
Currently my life is unstable as I cannot work as much as I'd like due to the mental condition/disorder, so your help is definitely helpful to continue my FLOSS journey.
But the donation isn't the only way to support me. You can use/star the projects that I'm involved in, follow my GitHub account, and do various things related to my contributions. It will motivate me in my future contributions.