Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- fixed a bug for files >8.35TB that appeared in v.2.3
(I/O Error Read - Scoop 0: Non-negative number required. Parameter Name: offset ).
Non-critical bug, plots have not been touched.
-fixed a bug causing an error message for files with a very high starting nonce
-added boost feature : use more memory to increase speed (experimental). Good for small files and SMR drives.
-displays expected memory to be used
-fast mode for disk-to-disk added (reads and writes in parallel alternates scoops to reduce HDD seeks)
-improved error handling (e.g. if a file is locked, it will be skipped)
-option to stop conversion after current file in progress
-disabled direct I/O for some exotic cases for compatibility
-added command line options:
- -srcfile : specify source file
- -srcdir : specify source directory
- -tardir : specify target directory for disk-to-disk mode
- -ddio : sisable direct I/O
- -log : create log files
- -fast : enable fast disk-to-disk mode
- -autostart : automatically start conversion
- -mem : specify maximum memory to be used (size: 96..4096)
- -startscoop : start conversion at a specific scoop number (scoop: 0..2047)
Fixed two issue that caused the converter to shut down when trying to start an inplace conversion, fixed a mem limit bug and aligned cache and sector size
added error handling for all I/O operations