Gitlab and AWX Demo
I recently had cause to expain how an AWX and GitOps environment might work. To help with that, I built this demo environment.
The Vagrantfile works, but is quite memory constrained.
The Ansible Playbook creates the following environment:
- Gitlab - HTTP only, on http://:1080
- AWX - HTTP only, on http://
- Users (Password:
- (Gitlab only) root - Admin account
- (Gitlab only) awx - Service account for AWX connection
- csa, ops, release - User accounts for AWX and Gitlab
- (AWX only) admin - Admin account
It does not "connect" AWX to Gitlab, aside from creating an AWX credential.
Please see the issues page for a list of enhancements that would be good to implement!