♔ Sjadam ♚
Sjadam (Chess + Checkers) made using JS! To try the game out yourself, check out sjadam.no!
Different colored squares indicate what moves are available
- You may start of your move with either a sjadam jump or a legal chess move.
- Once you do a chess move (or rightclick on a tile), your turn ends.
- The sjadam jump is valid if you can jump over a piece onto an empty field. It can be any direction; north/south, west/east or sideways.
- You may jump over as many of your own pieces as you like, but only over one opponent piece each turn.
- You may do a chess move whenever you feel like it.
- If any piece except the king makes it all the way to the opponents side, it evolves into a queen.
- Indicate where starting position of piece is.
Add game-over screen.
Respond to opponent disconnections. Add promotion communcation between clients. Remove reset button/Replace with "Resign" button. Chat
- Look through recently played games (?)
It is possible to end your turn by jumping back to your starting position.