BETA NOTICE: This module is still in development and in an early stage. Be careful with deleting stuff for now!
make-space downloads and runs in 5 seconds!
How to use
$ npx make-space
- Just one command which is cool!
- With npx, you don't have to install the tool, saving you more space.
- Whenever you execute it, you get the newest version.
npxbinary is included with npm 5.2 and above.
- You can also use a normal npm install or install make-space with yarn:
$ npm install -g make-space
$ yarn add --global make-space
|↑/↓||Navigate through options
|d||Show documentation for command|
|enter||Execute selected options|
To free up space, we employ a variety of different strategies. Small savings add up! All strategies that are implemented are also documented on the website.
What ideas do you have to make space?
We would love if you send us pull requests with new strategies to free up even more space!
MIT © Jonny Burger
1) The version that is published on npm is bundled with webpack and then minified, which means you don't need to install the dependencies!