- REBUG 4.84.1 CEX LITE (LITE)
- REBUG 4.84.1 DECR LITE (DEH)
- REBUG 4.84.1 REX/D-REX (REX)
- PASTA 4.84 V2 (DEX)
COBRA 8.1 Source
[ Joonie's Changes ]
- Firmware spoofing is disabled due to the changes of PSN Auth since 4.60
- PLS3 patches are removed from modulespatch.c since this is one of those pre-applied patches on 4.xx CFW
- unknown E3 patches are removed to fix an issue with XMB, [Originally found by rancid-0, from his PS3ITA 4.50 COBRA]
- Dual VSH supported for REBUG REX / D-REX CFW, with the proper hash check code was developed by habib and Nzv recently.
- NPDRM Fself fix is no longer used due to improved fself patches hard coded within the firmware modules on REX/D-REX
[ Habib's changes ]
Stage0 and stage0 base are merged, (Optimization on stage0 and stage1)
Syscall 11 is added to support full lv1 peek.
Syscall 15 is added to allow execution of any lv2 internal function.
Allow Syscall 11 to gain full access to syscall 6/7/9/10 to prevent modification from homebrews like multiMAN.
PS2 Launcher is no longer needed due to new codes in storage_ext, now COBRA can behave the same way that VSH does to apply configuration of DS3 controllers.
PS2 Launcher can still be used, which allows PS2ISO with netemu on backward compatible consoles.
PS2 Netemu toggle is added for Backward compatible consoles, it is very useful for those units with broken EE/GS chips as well.
PS2 Netemu can now use decrypted CONFIG, place the game config file in the same game path for ex) dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/GOW.ISO dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/GOW.ISO.CONFIG
HASH calculation algorithm is changed, now it uses static hashes, so the hashes will not be changed unless modules have major changes.
Stealth extension support to disable Syscall 15
Allows temporary LV1 peek from syscall 8 when "disabling COBRA" is not used
Run payload with Kernel privileges - Added option to run payload with kernel privileges like ps vita skprx. this is a big thing! one can make hooks, printf to socat, do whatever they feel like they need to do. at the current time only one payload is supported at a time. in the future i might increase this
Boot times speed improved - as there is no stage1.
PS2 bc and semi bc consoles wont load iso when cobra disabled - disable cobra using opcode)
Added support for dynamic memory payloads, 5 of them can be started from "/dev_hdd0/boot_plugins_kernel.txt"
Toolchain updated to support dynamic address loading.
For applications, you can also mount em, and unmount em separately
Stage0 now supports kernel & vsh plugins without Stage2 Cobra mode
- dev_hdd0/boot_plugins_kernel.txt* required for kernel plugin
- dev_hdd0/boot_plugins.txt* required for VSH boot plugin
- dev_hdd0/boot_plugins_kernel_nocobra(_dex).txt* required for kernel plugin
- dev_hdd0/boot_plugins_nocobra(_dex).txt* required for VSH boot plugin
loadoptical flag will be created to ensure optical ps2 media would be played on bc/semi-bc models at all times
Please review this post for further detail via http://www.psx-place.com/threads/update-4-84-1-starbuged-cfw-includes-new-cobra-8-00-payload-by-habib.22810/
[ KW's changes ]
- webMAN integration on boot. Also disables external webMAN plugin located in dev_hdd0 (Disabled for REBUG 4.82.1 LITE)
- PSN Patch stealth mode, it remove custom syscall from the ps3
- Homebrew blocker added, when Syscalls are disabled by plugins or homebrews, it will prevent homebrews from being launched, and it will return as 80010006 on XMB.
[ Dean's changes ]
- Improved map_path, to fix the issue with games like Shadow of Mordor
- Permission protection is disabled to increase game compatiblity and full DEX support.[no more issue with Target Manager or CCAPI]
- 80010017 / 8001002B Error fix is added since 4.60, this was developed to prevent issues with games when game disc is inserted in BD Drive.
- LIC.DAT check is patched to fix the issue with launching homebrew since 4.60
- Full burned optical media support for PS3 Games. (CD-R, DVD-R SL/DL, BD-R SL/DL, BD-RE)
[ Nzv's changes]
- PS3MAPI 1.2.2 support, it is similar feature comparing to CCAPI, but open sourced project and also can unload vsh plugins , attatch process on all type of EBOOT. One of those great debugging features.
- Partial disable syscall8 and unhooks all cobra hooks (Part of PS3MAPI)
- Block update from disc
[ Aldo's changes ]
- Improved PSX media type support, now it supports following disc types
- 2048 // 2352 // 2336 // 2448 *
- Improved Video mode patch with proper region detection Original COBRA payload was relying on ps1emu's detection method, now COBRA has extra pre-processing that can detect region properly and force apply correct refresh rate depending on the game's region. (Improved PS3MAPI functions)
- Added PEEK/POKE (LV1/LV2) as PS3MAPI opcodes (syscall8)
- Added option to block access and request access to syscall8 using a key (also as PS3MAPI opcodes)
- Added temporary disablement of Cobra syscall8 to allow dumpers peek 0x1000 to 0x9800
- BASIC_PLUGIN hash is commented.
- 80010006 Error fix when trying to install a game update with syscall disabled. Fix & Research @Joonie @Alexander @Aldo
[ Alexander's changes ]
- Fixed data corruption if you uninstall game/game update/homebrew with syscall disabled
[ Haxxxen's changes ]
- Extra patch for PSP SAVE DATA is disabled by default to improve compatibility, however can be toggled by CROSS+R1 when launching PSP launcher.
- Updated KW's code to search webMAN in flash and load it firstly if it's found in /dev_hdd0, will search in the following paths: