JorthVM - A Java Virtual Machine written in Forth
JorthVM is an implementation of the Java Virtual Machine written in Forth. Join us at #JorthVM on irc.oftc.net !
src/ and type
make, then you get the gforth prompt
./src/jvm-test.fs for usage examples. (e.g.
- class loading, classfile parsing
- static field access and calling static methods o static initializer
- object instantiation: field access and method calling
- native calls, using forth words
Installation is not neccessary. Just run the code as stated in the usage section.
- qemu-kvm-extra (ubuntu; optional, for cross testing)
The program is distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY.
Copyright (C) 2011, 2012 Sebastian Rumpl, Bernhard Urban, Josef Eisl
JorthVM is distributed under the GNU General Public license (see COPYING).
JorthVM is written by
- Sebastian Rumpl
- Bernhard Urban
- Josef Eisl