Coding Train challenges implemented in Visual Bacic.net. All programs were made as Windows Desktop WPF Applications
All programs were made in Visual Studio 2017 (Community Edition) with .NET version 4.6.1
.NET runtime 4.6.1 or higher is needed to run the applications.
To use the code in Visual Studio :
- Create a new default Visual Basic Windows Desktop WPF Application with an appropriate name. (This should generate the Mainwindow files)
- Copy all the files to this new project.
- Add reference to all the DLL files. (3D programs also need System.Drawing.dll)
- Copy all the .VB and .XAML files to the project directory (Overwrite Mainwindow.xaml and Mainwindow..xaml.vb)
- Add all those .VB files to the project