BetterImageOverlay is a mod for the game Cities: Skylines that allows you to show and control an image over your terrain, so you can easily use it as a template for building your city.
The image has to be located at "[Steam Skylines Folder]/Files/overlay.png".
BetterImageOverlay is an improvement over ImageOverlay that gives you more control over the image, allowing you to toggle, position, rotate and change the size of the picture.
If you have purchased Cities: Skylines, log into your Steam account and click this link. Then, click subscribe and after that the mod will be downloaded and will be ready to be activated using the Content Manager of the game.
The image is controlled using the keypad:
- TOGGLE image: keypad ENTER key
- MOVE image: keypad ARROWS
- ROTATE image: keypad 7 and 9 keys
- RAISE image: keypad PERIOD key
- LOWER image: keypad ZERO key
- ENLARGE image: keypad PLUS key
- REDUCE image: keypad MINUS key
- RESET POSITION to camera position: keypad 5 key
You can use LEFT CONTROL to get more precise movements.