- Extensions for Visual Studio
- NuGet Analyzers
- Roslynator Client Libraries
- Roslynator Command Line Tool
- Roslynator for VS Code
- Release notes
- Follow on Twitter
- Although Roslynator products are free of charge, any donation is welcome and supports further development.
- List of donations
Extensions for Visual Studio
|Roslynator 2022||contains analyzers, refactorings and fixes for CS diagnostics.|
|Roslynator 2019||contains analyzers, refactorings and fixes for CS diagnostics.|
Extensions for Visual Studio Code
|Roslynator||contains analyzers, refactorings and fixes for CS diagnostics.|
|Roslynator.Analyzers||common analyzers (RCS1xxx) (list)|
|Roslynator.CodeAnalysis.Analyzers||analyzers for Roslyn API (RCS9xxx) (list)|
|Roslynator.Formatting.Analyzers||formatting analyzers (RCS0xxx) (list)|
Note: All analyzers in package Roslynator.Formatting.Analyzers are disabled by default.
Roslynator Client Libraries
- Roslynator client libraries are meant be used for development of your own analyzers/refactorings.
- It does not contain any analyzers/refactorings itself.
- See reference.
Run following command to install Roslynator command line tool:
dotnet tool install -g roslynator.dotnet.cli
Roslynator Testing Framework
- Roslynator Testing Framework can be used for unit testing of analyzers, refactorings and code fixes.
- Framework is distributed as NuGet package.
- Learn how to use the framework from actual usages in Roslynator repo:
- How to Configure Roslynator
- Analyzers vs. Refactorings
- How to Fix All Diagnostics in a Solution
- How to Generate API Documentation
Would you like to improve Roslynator documentation? Please see how to update documentation.
- Snippetica - A collection of snippets for C++, C#, HTML, JSON, Markdown, VB, XAML and XML
- DotMarkdown - Markdown framework for .NET
- LINQ to Regex - A library that provides language integrated access to .NET regular expressions
- Snippet Manager - A library that enables to work with Visual Studio snippets
- Regexator - A comprehensive development environment for .NET regular expressions