PROMO: Try Orang, cross-platform command-line tool from the author of Roslynator. Orang can search, replace, rename and delete directories, files and its content using the power of .NET regular expressions.
- Extensions for Visual Studio
- NuGet Analyzers
- Roslynator API
- Roslynator Command-Line Interface
- Roslynator for VS Code
- Release notes
- Follow on Twitter
"It's so good, that I made my first ever donation." Mateusz Piasecki, Roslynator user.
Although Roslynator products are free of charge, any donation is welcome and supports further development.
Extensions for Visual Studio
|Roslynator 2019||contains analyzers, refactorings and fixes for CS diagnostics.|
|Roslynator 2017||contains analyzers, refactorings and fixes for CS diagnostics.|
Extensions for Visual Studio Code
|Roslynator||contains analyzers, refactorings and fixes for CS diagnostics.|
|Roslynator.Analyzers||common analyzers (RCS1xxx) (list)|
|Roslynator.CodeAnalysis.Analyzers||analyzers for Roslyn API (RCS9xxx) (list)|
|Roslynator.Formatting.Analyzers||formatting analyzers (RCS0xxx) (list)|
Note: All analyzers in package Roslynator.Formatting.Analyzers are disabled by default.
- Roslynator API is meant be used for development of your own analyzers/refactorings.
- It does not contain any analyzers/refactorings itself.
- See API Reference.
Roslynator Command-Line Interface
- Roslynator CLI is distributed as NuGet package Roslynator.CommandLine.
- Roslynator CLI is also distributed as .NET Core Global Tool Roslynator.DotNet.Cli.
- See documentation.
- Analyzers vs. Refactorings
- How to Configure Analyzers
- How to Configure Refactorings
- How to Customize Rules for a Project
- How to Fix All Diagnostics in a Solution
- How to Generate API Documentation
Would you like to improve Roslynator documentation? Please see how to update documentation.
- Snippetica - A collection of snippets for C++, C#, HTML, JSON, Markdown, VB, XAML and XML
- DotMarkdown - Markdown framework for .NET
- LINQ to Regex - A library that provides language integrated access to .NET regular expressions
- Snippet Manager - A library that enables to work with Visual Studio snippets
- Regexator - A comprehensive development environment for .NET regular expressions