A tool to generate a single QR code to receive payments in multiple cryptocurrencies
- This tool was created after seeing a growing number of artists including cryptocurrency donation QR codes on their artwork.
- In order to keep their artwork as clean as possible, most artists limit their artwork to include only a single donation QR code, but this restricts donations to only those who own the single cryptocurrency.
- One of the many use cases this tool enables is allowing artists to provide a single QR code on their artwork, but accept donations in any number of cryptocurrencies. And if they later decide to change the receiving address of a wallet, they can easily change the address online instead of having to paint over the old QR Code.
The public (but currently unannounced beta) version of this tool has been released! You can use it at coinqr.io!
- React.js: Front-end
- Next.js: Framework for using React with Server-Side Rendering
- Node.js/Express: Back-end server
- Firebase: Authentication and database
- Bootstrap: For the base CSS
- Shards React: Expanded Bootstrap components and React implementation
- react-jss: For CSS-in-JS