Tools for plotting T1 and T2 relaxation curves of blood as measured using SSFP T1/T2 sequences on Siemens MRI scanners.
- Simple ROI selection tool allows you to specify arbitrary polygon, circular or elliptical ROIs quickly.
- Automatic fitting tool fits the T1 or T2 recovery curve and displays the T1 value.
- Install the full version Anaconda, the scientific python distribution
- Open a command line and run: $ pip install pydicom
- Open Spyder, or your preferred command line tool and run blood_relax_tool.py
Further Work / Coming Soon
- Added support for dicoms from other MRI scanners
- Inclusion of more advanced T2 recovery fit methods that better address the MRI scanner's noise floor when fitting longer echo timings.
- Adjustable color map and window intensity adjustments.