A WIP, no_std, generic driver for the MPU9250 (accelerometer + gyroscope + magnetometer IMU)
- Reading the accelerometer, gyroscope and temperature sensor
- Reading the WHO_AM_I register
- Access to magnetometer data
- Make sure this works with the
spidevcrate (i.e. with the Raspberry Pi)
- Configuration. e.g. selecting the accelerometer sensing range.
- How to make the API compatible with device specific features like DMA?
- Sensor fusion?
You should find at least one example in the blue-pill repository. If that branch is gone, check the master branch.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0 (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.