Learn Rholang By Example
Learn rholang by example and experimentation. The examples and exercises are meant to be run, read, modified and completed. For best results, change anything and everything you are curious about. This tutorial is a tour of the most common and important features of rholang and a fast starting point for motivated learners.
Table of Contents
- lesson 1 -- Sending and Standard Out
- lesson 2 -- Receiving
- lesson 3 -- Telephone, Names, and Processes
- lesson 4 -- Persistent Send and Peek
- lesson 5 -- The Join Operator
- lesson 6 -- Unforgeable Names and Acks
- lesson 7 -- Bundles and Interpolation
- lesson 8 -- State Channels And Methods
- lesson 9 -- Object Capabilities
- lesson 10 -- More Syntax
- lesson 11 --Pattern Matching
- lesson 12 -- Data Structures
- lesson 13 -- Iteration (incomplete)
- lesson 14 (not yet begun)
- lesson 15 -- Going Off Chain (incomplete)
I'm not expecting you to be familiar with process calculi, be a master of any other languages, or understand all the theoretical math discussed in the RChain community.
Author and License
Primarily written by Joshy Orndorff in support of the RChain cooperative. Illustrations by Julianne Coxe.
Released under the Apache 2.0 license.