Learn Rholang By Example
Learn rholang by example and experimentation. The examples and exercises are meant to be run, read, modified and completed. For best results, change anything and everything you are curious about. This tutorial is a tour of the most common and important features of rholang and a fast starting point for motivated learners.
Table of Contents
- lesson 1 -- Sending and Standard Out
- lesson 2 -- Receiving
- lesson 3 -- Telephone, Names, and Processes
- lesson 4 -- Persistent Send and Peek
- lesson 5 -- The Join Operator
- lesson 6 -- Unforgeable Names and Acks
- lesson 7 -- Bundles
- lesson 8 -- State Channels And Methods
- lesson 9 -- Object Capabilities
- lesson 10 -- More Syntax
I'm not expecting you to be familiar with process calculi, be a master of any other languages, or understand all the theoretical math discussed in the RChain community.
- Mike Stay's Rholang Tutorial
- The Core team's tutorial
- I hold office hours in https://zoom.us/j/6853551826 Thursday 7:00AM Seattle time
- Contact me through my website.
Author and License
Primarily written by Joshy Orndorff in support of the RChain cooperative. Illustrations by Julianne Coxe.
Released under the Apache 2.0 license.