Home Assistant Configuration
This is my Home Assistant configuration. I have installed HA on a Raspberry Pi 3 B+. I am currently running Hass.io on on the Raspberry Pi. Though in the future I would like to migrate to a NUC device using docker. Thats for the future though.
I regularly update my configuration files. You can check my current HA version here. If you like anything here, Be sure to star my repo!
Add-ons running on my Home Assistant (Hass.io) instnace
- DuckDNS - For keeping my SSL certificate validated through Let's Encrypt.
- Mosquitto Broker - For managing my Sonoff devices and any future MQTT devices
- SSH Server - For SSH into the Raspberry Pi
- Samba Share - For exploring the config files from a Windows computer
Components / Devices
- Aeotec Z-Stick Gen5 for Z-Wave control
- Presence Detection - This is currently not used for much since I have been experimenting with different methods though getting close to picking one.
- Join - Join is an awesome app that allows you to take notifications based on an IP. I found it when pushbullet went to a pay scale and I never looked back. The developer makes a lot of useful automation apps.
- Remotes / Hubs
- Sonoff Switches using MQTT
- Google Home - For TTS