A game demo for Pebble's accelerometer. Senses how hard the Pebble has been shaken and displays your high score.
Building and Running
- Open CloudPebble
- Click the "Import" button on the right
- Click "Import From GitHub"
- Give the project a name of your choice
- Type "github.com/JoshuaJB/pebble-shake" in the textbox for "GitHub Project"
- Press "Import"
- Once the IDE loads, choose "Compilation" from the left menu
- Press "Run Build"
- Once the build finishes do one of the following
- Click "Emulator" and "Install on APLITE" OR
- Click "Phone" and "Install and Run"
- The application should load
- Open the application on your Pebble
- Press and release any button to begin sensing
- Shake your Pebble!
- Press any button to finish
- Your score and high score are displayed