Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Added support for online backups via the db.backup() method.
- Added verbose mode, which allows you to log all SQL executed by a database connection.
- You can now execute read-only SQL while retrieving data via stmt.iterate().
- Previously, you would get a "database connection is busy" error.
- This allows you to perform nested calls to stmt.iterate().
- Removed the
- Enabled the