phpBB is a free open-source bulletin board written in PHP.
To be able to run an installation from the repo (and not from a pre-built package) you need to run the following commands to install phpBB's dependencies.
cd phpBB php ../composer.phar install
- Create an account on phpBB.com
- Create a ticket (unless there already is one)
- Read our Coding guidelines and Git Contribution Guidelines
- Send us a pull request
Read our Vagrant documentation to find out how to use Vagrant to develop and contribute to phpBB.
We have unit and functional tests in order to prevent regressions. You can view the bamboo continuous integration here or check our travis builds below:
- master - Latest development version
- 3.3.x - Development of version 3.3.x
- 3.2.x - Development of version 3.2.x