An JosVoiceTweet built in Java, allows you to post a Tweet using the Google Speech-To-Text API and the Twitter4J Library.
SETTING THINGS UP
Make sure you have the following.
- Java 8+ installed on you Machine.
- Maven Installed (to build dependencies)
- Twitter Developer account
- Google Cloud Speech-To-Text
- Clone/Download this project and Locate to the projects folder
- Run this command:
mvn install dependency:copy-dependencies
- Download and Setup your Google Cloud Credentials, Please follow this tutorial here
- Fetch your Twitter Developer app Keys and Tokens:
- make sure your Twiter app has Read and Write permissions.
- Insert your Keys and Tokens in the
public void InitConfig()method, in the
- All should be ready now, run your app ;-)
I will be updating this ReadMe to give more clarification on how to set this project up. Should you enconter problems, you can get in touch with me on Twitter: @JosiahThobejane or email JosiahThobejane@gmail.com