Operating System Lab
- Codes written for Operating System Lab offered at University of Guilan:
- [OSLab972] 2nd semester of 2019/1397
- [OSLab971] 1st semester of 2018/1396
- [OSLab962] 2nd semester of 2018-2019/1396
System calls consist of fork(), exect(), wait()
The CPU Scheduling Algorithms
FCFS, SJF, RR and also other Algorithms will be programmed by students in different iterations.
The Disk Scheduling Algorithms
FCFS, LCFS and also other Algorithms will be programmed by students in different iterations.
Project Management Using Make GNU
POSIX Pthreads: Thread Creation and Termination - Sum of 0 to N (via 2 threads and multiple threads)
Windows Thread(C#): Thread Creation and Termination - Sum of 0 to N (via 2 threads and multiple threads)
Exchange of Information:
Solving the Producer-Consumer Problem Using Semaphores
Virtual Memory Management
Translates logical to physical addresses for a virtual address space by using Translation Lookaside Buffer (TLB)
* There is no page fault handling
Major parts of the project have been coded by C.
In the meantime, some of the experiments have been written by C-family PLs.
- [Javad PourMostafa] (http://github.com/joyebright)
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details
Drop me an E-mail in order to obtain the slides.