Google Pay API sample app
This sample demonstrates basic usage of the Google Pay API.
The Google Pay API can be used to request any credit or debit card stored in your customer’s Google account, including their tokenized credentials from the Google Pay app.
For more information, visit the following link:
Make sure you read the comments in Constants.java and PaymentsUtil.java before you continue. These files must be modified prior to running the app, as per the instructions provided in the comments.
In order to build and run this sample app, make sure you:
- Have Android Studio 3.0 or newer installed.
- Have a device running Android 4.4 (KitKat) or newer.
- Have Google Play services version 11.4.0 or newer installed on this device.
To be able to fully test the API, you will also need to:
- Add a payment method to your Google Account.
- Install and add a payment method to the Google Pay app (optional).
- Consult your payment processor's documentation to learn about whether they support paying with Google.