Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is a breaking release. Deprecations are in place where possible, but code will need to be adjusted to work with the new framework. Changes:
NA(from the DataArrays package) has been replaced with
missing(from the Missings package, and soon in Julia Base).
- Columns are no longer converted to
DataArray: do it manually if you want to use this type, or use
PooledDataArrayshould be replaced with either
- Modeling features have been moved to the StatsModels package.
writetablehabe been deprecated in favor of
CSV.writefrom the CSV package.
- Joining and grouping algorithm has been improved to be faster and no longer fails when number of groups is too high.
complete_cases(!)functions have been rework and new
- Concatenation code has been reworked, with better error messages.
- The manual has been improved.
- Printing has been improved.
- And many other fixes and improvements.