Finite Element test models library contains finite element meshes which can then be used in examples and to measure performance of code.
FEModels.jl to download models easily for your working directory:
using FEModels dirname = "block-and-cylinder" meshname = "mesh_sparse.inp" fe_download(dirname, meshname)
Now, you should have mesh file in your working directory:
Guides for adding new models
- Compress model using maximum compression, e.g.
gzip2 -9 model.inpor similar.
- Include step or geometry, if possible, so that new meshes can be generated if needed.
- Include pictures of meshes, models, surface sets and node sets if possible.
- Write README.md to the directory where you can describe model more if needed.
- It's nice to mention where model is downloaded and who has made it.
- Make sure that model can be used for non-commercial purposes.